Permission to Skate Request 2020-2021 (South Huron Minor Hockey)

Print Permission to Skate Request 2020-2021
  1. All players planning to try out for A, AA or AAA teams will require a signed Permission to Skate form in order to skate for another centre.

    Players must be registered with South Huron Minor Hockey prior to requesting a PTS form if they are trying out for a higher level of hockey (ie. A, AA, AAA).

    This will assist us in determining the potential number of players at each level.

    A PTS form will not be granted without a completed registration. If your child is successful, no payment is needed with the exception of the non-refundable $25 administration fee charged upon registering.

    Request for a  PTS (permission to skate) must be filled out no later than 48 hours prior to the first skate. Forms will be signed (if granted) by the chair or past chair and both will be notified upon completion of this form.

    PTS forms will NOT be issued to move to another centre to play the same level of hockey as SHMH offers.

Player Information
  1. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Please fill out information on the centre and team your player wishes to try out for.
  1. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Primary Parent / Guardian Info
  1. Example: ###-###-####
  2. Example: ###-###-####
  3. Example: [email protected] Your submission will be sent to this address.
Human Validation
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit South Huron Minor Hockey on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 6:20 AM