Played Before Elsewhere (South Huron Minor Hockey)

PrintPlayed Before Elsewhere


If you are NEW to South Huron Minor Hockey, but played organized hockey before elsewhere, you MUST provide supporting paperwork before completing registration. Please download the appropriate OMHA form from the links show below that apply to your situation:

OMHA_Right-of-Choice Form

Download this form if you live in a 'Right of Choice' area (i.e Mount Carmel etc.) and played with a different OMHA Centre last season (eg. North Middlesex etc.).

OMHA_Residential Move OMHA Transfer form

Download this form if you have moved to South Huron this year and played at a different OMHA Centre last season (e.g. North Middlesex etc.).

You will be unable to complete your registration with South Huron Minor Hockey until the OMHA approves your transfer request. Please download, print and complete the OMHA form you need and be sure to include all supporting documentation pieces.  Please note OMHA will not review incomplete transfer requests. Your transfer paperwork can be either:

a) scanned/emailed to: [email protected]

b) Mailed to:

South Huron Minor Hockey Association

Attention: Registrar

P.O. Box 412,

Exeter, ON  N0M 1S6