2024-2025 Permission to Skate Request (South Huron Minor Hockey)

2024-2025 Permission to Skate Request

All players planning to try out for AA or AAA teams will require a signed Permission to Skate form in order to skate for another centre.

Players must be registered with South Huron Minor Hockey prior to requesting a PTS form if they are trying out for a higher level of hockey (ie. AA, AAA). For girls trying out for a AA team, please register with SHMHA but do not pay your registration fees. Boys will register online and select a PTS option which has a $0 fee.

 This will assist us in determining the potential number of players at each level.

 A PTS form will not be granted without a completed registration. If your child is successful, no payment is needed - please notify the appropriate registrar.

 Player movement policies for OMHA/OWHA and South Huron Minor Hockey will be taken into account when considering approval of a permission to skate request.

 Request for a  PTS (permission to skate) must be filled out no later than 48 hours prior to the first skate. Forms will be signed (if granted) by the chair or past chair and both will be notified upon completion of this form.
PTS forms will NOT be issued to move to another centre to play the same level of hockey as SHMH offers.

Player Information


Please fill out information on the centre and team your player wishes to try out for.

Primary Parent / Guardian Info