Receipts (South Huron Minor Hockey)


Registration Receipts

With the elimination of the Child Fitness Tax Credit, SHMHA is no longer automatically issuing receipts.

For Boys/ IP - 

Receipts can be printed from the online registration system. Sign into your HCR account and print from there.

Girls -

Receipts will be issued upon request.

If you need any assistance, please e-mail the South Huron Registrars at:

Tyke/Boys (OMHA): [email protected]

Girls (OWHA): [email protected]

Printed from on Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 4:18 PM